SCS Consulting helps make your CDP disclosure process more efficient and stress-free, empowering you to effectively communicate your Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) efforts.
CDP Success with SCS
Reporting to CDP on an annual basis can be challenging and time-consuming. As your CDP partner, SCS Consulting does most of the pre-work for you by systematizing response preparation, analyzing the CDP scoring methodology and guidance documents, and streamlining the data collection processes to ensure a more efficient and headache-free disclosure process.
How SCS Helps with Your CDP Reporting
In preparation for this year’s CDP report, we can:
- Conduct your scope 1 & 2 inventory
- Conduct your scope 3 screening and / or inventory
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Provide a CDP scoring assessment
- Review and revise leading or supporting CDP disclosures
- Provide Science-Based Target (SBT) assistance
What To Expect from a CDP consult with SCS
Each year, SCS Consultants evaluate the CDP questionnaire against the CDP scoring methodology and reporting guidance documents to help you make reporting decisions that will benefit your company. Our streamlined process enables efficiencies in your work and ours, so we can focus on implementing change and advancing your climate, water, and forests efforts, all while improving your reporting and more clearly communicating your progress. A typical CDP process includes:
- Assessing gaps from previous reporting and disclosures
- Identifying areas to maximize your score
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data
- Crafting responses aligned with CDP’s scoring methodology
- Submitting responses and identifying areas for improvement
The Benefits of Working with SCS Consulting
Nimbler than the Big 4 and more experienced than pop-up ESG consultancies, SCS Consulting is built on more than three decades of sustainability industry excellence and an unwavering commitment to scientific rigor, credibility, and transparency.
Companies choose SCS Consulting Services because we are seen as a reliable extension of their own team, with the knowledge and collaborative drive to implement transformative and innovative sustainability solutions. This includes skillfully guiding companies on their ESG reporting, including CDP, GRI, SASB, and TCFD.