Provides an overview of Allergen Management Program, addresses the "Big 9" food allergens in U.S and labeling requirements.
Need support from our training team?
- Course Details
- Define Allergens and symptoms of allergenic reactions
- Identify the "Big 9" allergens in U.S
- Conduct a risk assessment
- Develop and implement allergen management program and labeling requirements
- Corrective action plan and identify opportunities for continuous program improvement
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance/Control personnel, Food safety, Production, Managers, Supervisors, Sanitation personnel.
These discounts can be applied at checkout when you register through SCS Learning Hub, our online training registration portal.
- For All Registrants: If you are registering for multiple trainings, you can receive a $25.00 off your total when you apply the following code at checkout: MULTIFSCOURSES
- For Administrators: If you are registering multiple attendees for a training, you can use the discount code to receive $25.00 off your total: MULTIATTENDEE
Disclaimer: Only one discount code applicable at checkout